CMSL SPC Soccer ProgramWelcome to the St. Peter Chanel Soccer 2018 Fall season. Eligible children are those who attend St. Peter Chanel Parish or Queen of Angels School. Registration is now open for Fall Soccer and will run through late August. All registrations will occur using this website.
The leagues will be organized as follows:
• SPC Soccer Rec Saturday Program – U6 - Grades PK - K Coed
• SPC Soccer Rec Saturday Program – U8- Grades 1 - 2 Coed
o Cost- $100.00
• CMSL Competitive Rec Program – U8- Grades 1-2 Boys and Girls (coached by a Soccer Professional)
o Cost- $100.00 (If your child makes the Premier team, $80 fee collected to fund Coach)
• CMSL Competitive Rec Program – U10- Grades 3-4 Girls
• CMSL Competitive Rec Program – U9 - Grades 3 Boys
• CMSL Competitive Rec Program – U10 - Grades 4 Boys
o Cost- $120.00 (one day per week Professional Training included)
• CMSL Competitive Rec Program – U12- Grades 5-6 Boys
• CMSL Competitive Rec Program – U12- Grades 5-6 Girls
o Cost- $110.00
Teams in CMSL Competitive Rec Program for grades 2 through 6 will participate in the Catholic Metro Atlanta Soccer League (CMSL) and compete against teams from other parishes and schools, including St. Brigid, Our Lady of Assumption, Crist the King, Holy Spirit, St. Jude, and JCC. CMSL games may be home or away. Season will consist of 8 games and an end of the year tournament which is Saturday-Sunday, Oct 27th-28th. Games will be on either Saturday or Sunday with someone weekends, you might have 2 games.
Included in cost are as followed:
• U6-U8 SPC Soccer League – Jersey/Socks
• CMSL Soccer League –
Adidas Jersey/Shorts/Socks and Professional Training sessions
Note that if you have more than one player to register, you will have the opportunity to register all players prior to checking out and making final payment with a family discount.
We will continue to need Parent-Coach volunteers for following:
• U6-U8 SPC League (need 20-30)
• U9/U10B and U10G (Parents coach practice one day and help Coach Pablo other day and parents coach Games)
• U12B and U12G (Parents coach practice and games)
CMSL Season Details
• Aug 13th week – Practice and Evaluations start to split up teams (U8B and U8G premier normally have one team each with Coach Pablo selecting the players from a short evaluation)
• Aug 25th-26th – Week 1 of games
• Sept 1st-2nd – No games for Labor Day weekend
• Sept 8th weekend – Oct 20th – Week 2-8
• Oct 27th-28th – Tournament
CMSL Practice days will be published in August as we identify coaches
SPC U6-U8 Saturday league details
For a child to be eligible to play this Spring season, he or she will need to have turned 4 years of age by September 1, 2018.
• Teams for grades PK through 2nd will play other teams from the SPC league with all games to be played on the Queen of Angels fields.
• U6 and U8 will be divided by grades but will be Co-ed. If we have enough numbers in the U8 division for both girls and boys, we will split by gender. Teams will be divided by the SPC committee based on skill level to equalize the teams.
• Please do not request to be on same team for carpool reasons but committee will try to put some friend requests together.
• U6 will practice from 9-9:30 am followed by a game at 9:30 to 10:30 am
• U8 will practice from 10:30-11:00 am followed by a game at 11:00 to noon
• Season will start Aug 29th and run through Oct 20th. (no games Labor Day weekend)
o Full schedule will be communicated in August as there could be 1-2 Friday night games
For any questions, you can contact the following:
CMSL SPC Soccer Director – Maryanne Codelli – email@example.com
SPC U6-U8 Soccer Director – Greg Rohen - firstname.lastname@example.org
SPC Fall 2018 RegistrationQuick LinksCounterWeather
SPC Soccer Registration Information
PicturesRecent NewsPoll QuestionAvailable for Download